1. These Regulations constitute the performance of an obligation under art. 8 sec. 1 point 1 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219).
2. The Regulations define the terms and conditions of using the website of PFlaw.
3. The entity running the Website pflaw.pl is:
pflaw advocates & partners, paweł frańczak legal office, St. Grzybowska 43, 1st floor, G43 Office Center, Warsaw 00-855, NIP PL5542610789, REGON 146383404, e-maiil: firstname.lastname@example.org,
1. The terms used in these Regulations, unless the further provisions of the Regulations explicitly provide otherwise, have the following meanings:
a) Administrator - data controller within the meaning of Regulation (Eu) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter called “GDPR”;
b) PFlaw- pflaw advocates & partners, paweł frańczak legal office, St. Grzybowska 43, 1st floor, G43 Office Center, Warsaw 00-855, NIP PL5542610789, REGON 146383404, e-maiil: email@example.com;
c) Website - the website located at www.pflaw.pl;
d) Regulations - Regulations of the Site made available at the address: www.pflaw.pl;
e) Personal data - personal data within the meaning of GDPR;
f) User - any person using the Website on the terms set out in the Regulations;
g) Contact Form - functionality of the Website enabling the User to contact the Law Office in order to take up actions preceding the conclusion of the contract for the provision of legal services at the User's request.
The scope of services provided
1. The services provided as part of the Website consist of:
a) making the Website's content available to Users, including: information about the Law Office and the scope of services provided by it, information on the day-to-day activities of the Law Firm, as well as articles and publications on legal issues;
b) enabling the Website Users to send a text message to the Office via the Contact Form.
2. The use of the Contact Form requires the User to provide the necessary data, i.e. his name, e-mail address and telephone number.
The rules of using the Website
1. The use of the Website is carried out according to the rules described in these Regulations.
2. Use by the Website Users is voluntary and free of charge.
4. The User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the provisions of these Regulations, the law and morality.
5. Users are prohibited in particular from:
a) providing false or misleading personal data or other information used while using the Website's functionality, in particular the Contact Form;
b) providing unlawful content, including libelous or violating personal rights of the Law Firm, people cooperating with it or third parties;
c) any interference in the operation of the Website and its code, use or placement of viruses and other malicious software, as well as unauthorized extensions, redirections and any instruments that could adversely affect the functioning of the Website, devices and software used by the Law Offce or other Users .
1. Using the Website requires a device that allows access to the Internet, equipped with an Internet browser.
1. The User has the right to raise objections regarding the correct functioning of the Website to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Users using the services specified in § 3 of these Regulations have the right to file complaints to the e-mail address: email@example.com
3. The reservations and complaints made by the User should contain a detailed description of the problem and the User's e-mail address, enabling answering the application. The Law Firm reserves the right to request the User to provide additional information necessary to respond to the notification.
4. A response to the application will be granted to the User within 14 days from the receipt of full information, to the extent compliant with paragraph. 3 above.
1. Due to technical reasons, a failure of the Website or other irregularities in its operation may occur. These events may temporarily prevent or hinder access to the Site and its proper use.
2. The Law Firm is not responsible for any irregularities in the functioning of the Site resulting from the events described in paragraph 1, as well as for other reasons independent of the Law Office.
Changes to the regulations
1. The Law Office reserves the right to introduce changes to the Regulations.
2. Any changes to the content of the Regulations come into force on the day of publishing the new wording of the Regulations on the Website.
1. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
2. The Regulations come into force on the day of its publication on the Website.